Communication is, by definition, the exchange of information by any
number of different means. Each and every method of communication has
its own varied avenues and assets. The European Excellence Awards honour
outstanding achievement in the profession on an international scale.
Bringing together the finest work in the field of communications for a memorable evening, the European Excellence Awards spotlight the importance of the entire profession, and provide an excellent networking forum for all in attendance. The awards take a comprehensive look at the full spectrum of communications disciplines throughout Europe, and are presented for only the most outstanding accomplishments within this arena.
- Expert jury of 30 leaders in the field of European communications
- More than 1200 entries in 2009
- 58 categories across all sectors, regions and areas of practice
- Deadline for entries: October 8th, 2010
- December 9th, 2010 in Prague
- Glamorous award ceremony at the Zofín Palace
- Celebrate with 400 communication professionals from across the continent
Application Forms under: