The Academy of Fine Arts in Vienna intends to appoint following position at the Institute for Secondary School Teaching Degrees:
in the department of Education and Science of Art at the Institute for Secondary School Teaching Degrees for a period of 6 years.
Requirements for application:
- excellent academic and artistic qualification in the field of imparting art and culture with closed connection to an experience, which is defined along an interface of artistic production, reflection and education. In terms of a transdisciplinary art and education term connecting points to other disciplines, media and genres should be considered;
- an appropriate degree of an Austrian or equivalent foreign university (or artistic qualification that may be considered equivalent);
- proof of academic and artistic qualification;
- proof of pedagogic and didactic quality;
- competence to hold a chair and the competence of contributing to the development of the arts and sciences by promoting the Academy's research activities;
- willingness to contribute in university agendas and to cooperate with colleagues is implied.
Teaching obligations include 12 artistic individual tuition units a week and the chair for Education and Science of Art at the Institute for Secondary School Teaching Degrees.
Written applications, enclosing a full CV and the reference number 01/2006, should be sent to the stated address by February 17th 2006:
Academy of Fine Arts Vienna, Human Resource Department
Schillerplatz 3 | 1010 Vienna | www.akbild.ac.at
Tel.: 0043/1/ 588 16 - 276 | Fax: 01 588 16 - 275 | e-mail: email@example.com
Applicants will not be reimbursed for travelling and accommodation expenses incurred as a result of their participation in the application process.
The Academy of Fine Arts in Vienna intends to increase the number of its female staff, in particular among its managerial, scientific and artistic staff and therefore explicitly invites qualified women to apply. In case of applicants with the same qualifications, women shall be given preferences.