The Academy of Fine Arts in Vienna intends to appoint following position at the Institute of Fine Arts:
according to § 99 UG 2002 as an interim filling in the field of Drawing and Graphic Techniques for the winter term 2006/07 (September 14th 2006 until February 25th 2007).
Requirements for application:
- an appropriate degree of an Austrian or equivalent foreign university (or artistic qualification that may be considered equivalent);
- proof of artistic and academic performances;
- proof of pedagogic and didactic quality;
- proof of involvement in the international development of the arts;
- proof of appropriate practical non-university-related experience.
Teaching obligations include 17 artistic individual tuition units a week (255 artistic individual tuition units per term) in the field of Drawing and Graphic Techniques at the Institute of Fine Arts.
Written applications, enclosing a full CV and the reference number 06/2006, should be sent to the stated address by March 30th 2006:
Academy of Fine Arts Vienna, Human Resource Department
Schillerplatz 3 | 1010 Vienna | www.akbild.ac.at
Tel.: 0043/1/ 588 16 - 276 | Fax: 01 588 16 - 275 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will not be reimbursed for travelling and accommodation expenses incurred as a result of their participation in the application process.
The Academy of Fine Arts in Vienna intends to increase the number of its female staff, in particular among its managerial, scientific and artistic staff and therefore explicitly invites qualified women to apply. In case of applicants with the same qualifications, women shall be given preferences.