The Academy of Fine Arts Vienna intends to appoint following position:
with focus on Construction and Technology at the Institute for Art and Architecture. This professorship is appointed for a period of 5 years.
The applicant is expected to:
- formulate basic principles of construction and specifications in an appropriate didactic scheme;
- ▪mpart the ability to convert constructive and technological aspects by applying contemporary integrative design techniques;
- define and develop research in the field of Structural Design and Technology;
- have the ability to work in a team as well as to act cooperatively.
Requirements for application:
- an appropriate degree of an Austrian or equivalent foreign university (or a qualification that may be considered equivalent);
- proof of artistic-scientific as well as scientific (technical) performances;
- proof of pedagogic and didactic qualities;
- proof of an excellent appropriate non-university-related experience;
- leading competence and willingness to contribute in university agendas are implied.
Teaching obligations include 6 tuition units a week.
Written applications, enclosing a full CV and the reference number 20/2006, should be sent to the stated address by June 27th 2006.
Academy of Fine Arts Vienna, Human Resource Department
Schillerplatz 3 | 1010 Vienna | www.akbild.ac.at
Tel.: 0043/1/ 588 16 - 276 | Fax: 01 588 16 - 275 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will not be reimbursed for travelling and accommodation expenses incurred as a result of their participation in the application process.
The Academy of Fine Arts Vienna intends to increase the number of its female staff, in particular among its managerial, scientific and artistic staff and therefore explicitly invites qualified women to apply. In case of applicants with the same qualifications, women shall be given preferences.
The Academy of Fine Arts Vienna is determined to undertake anti-discrimination measures in respect of employment policy.