The Academy of Fine Arts Vienna intends to appoint following position:
with focus on Expanded Artistic Environment at the Institute of Fine Arts. This professorship is appointed from October 1st 2006 until September 30th 2008.
Requirements for application:
- excellent artistic qualification in the field of Expanded Artistic Environment having special regard to a work concept that reflects this content in a formal as well as methodological way. In terms of a transdisciplinary art term references to other disciplines, media and genres should be considered;
- an appropriate degree of an Austrian or equivalent foreign university (or artistic qualification that may be considered equivalent);
- proof of artistic qualification and international exhibition activity;
- proof of pedagogic and didactic qualities;
- competence to hold a chair and of contributing to the development of the arts and sciences by promoting the Academy's research activities;
- willingness to contribute in university agendas and to cooperate with colleagues is implied.
Teaching obligations include 17 artistic individual tuition units a week and the leadership of the appropriate class at the Institute of Fine Arts.
Written applications, enclosing a full CV and the reference number 21/2006, should be sent to the stated address by June 27th 2006.
Academy of Fine Arts Vienna, Human Resource Department
Schillerplatz 3 | 1010 Vienna | www.akbild.ac.at
Tel.: 0043/1/ 588 16 - 276 | Fax: 01 588 16 - 275 | e-mail: email@example.com
Applicants will not be reimbursed for travelling and accommodation expenses incurred as a result of their participation in the application process.
The Academy of Fine Arts Vienna intends to increase the number of its female staff, in particular among its managerial, scientific and artistic staff and therefore explicitly invites qualified women to apply. In case of applicants with the same qualifications, women shall be given preferences.
The Academy of Fine Arts Vienna is determined to undertake anti-discrimination measures in respect of employment policy.