FWF | Elise Richter PEEK
The Elise Richter PEEK Programme supports women in arts-based research.
- Highly qualified female arts-based researchers, who strive for a university career.
- to support the academic career of highly qualified female arts-based researchers and to enhance their university career
- after completion of the program a level of qualification should be accomplished which enables participants to apply for a local or abroad professorship. ("Habilitation" or equal qualification)
- a minimum of 2 years of arts-based research experience in Austria or abroad
international arts-based research publications
- preparatory work related to the proposed research project
- no age limit
- in contrast to the Elise Richter Programme, completion of a doctoral degree is not a prerequisite
- 12 to 48 months
- personnel costs according to the current senior postdoc rate
- project specific costs up to 30,000.00 € per year
- via the FWF’s electronic application portal (elane).
- accepted continuously, no application deadlines
- in English
- by the FWF Board based on an international review process
- the review process is carried out with the involvement of the international PEEK Board
- generally in the June or November/December Board meeting
Further information: https://www.fwf.ac.at/en/funding/portfolio/careers/elise-richter-peek