Academy Studio Program 2021/22
As part of the studio funding program for graduates of the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna the scholarship holders can move into a studio space in twos or threes in the Creative Cluster in the 5th district of Vienna.
An accompanying program in the form of open studios (Vienna Art Week 2021) as well as studio visits or artist talks (from 2022) make the artistic practice of the participants clear and communicate the artistic positions in a publicly effective manner. At the end of the program year, a presentation will take place in the individual studios together with the Creative Cluster. A publication will be created to document the program year, in which the scholarship holders and their artistic work as part of the program year as well as all accompanying processes are presented.
- Graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna between October 2016 and June 2021
- Completed application form
- Motivation letter
- Diploma decision on the completion of studies at the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna
- Curriculum vitae with information on training and an overview of previous artistic career (solo and group exhibitions, grants and prizes)
- Portfolio with 5 selected works from the previous artistic résumé
- Registration form
Attention: Applicants who have already received a scholarship for the Academy Studio Program or ArtStart Studio are excluded from application. Simultaneous participation in the Mentoring Program Art and Academy Studio Program in 2021/22 is not possible.
- The motivation of the participants must correspond to the goals of the Akademie Studio program
- Content and artistic quality of the applications
- Completeness of the submission
Must be submitted
- Portfolio and curriculum vitae (German or English, max. 25 pages with max. 10 MB with last name_First name_Portfolio_ASP21/22) in a PDF file.
- Please save the registration slip and diploma notification in another PDF file (max. 5 MB with last name_First name_Meldezettel_ ASP21 / 22).
Submission deadline: Monday, June 7th, 2021, 12 noon
Submission via https://calls.akbild.ac.at/calls/ASP21-22/index.php?lang=EN only.
If you have any questions about the scholarship, please contact MMag. a Barbara Pflanzner via firstname.lastname@example.org .