Prize for Excellent Research Catalogue Exposition | 2018
The Executive Board of SAR is pleased to announces the call for Annual Prize for Excellent Research Catalogue Exposition 2018.
The goal of the prize is on the one hand to foster and encourage innovative, experimental new formats of publications and on the other hand to make more visible internationally the qualities of artistic research artefacts.
Facts & figures
- Publication of submitted exposition period: Jan 1, 2018 – Dec 31, 2018
- Conditions: The publication/exposition must have been published (not only shared) on the RC catalogue platform. The language used in the exposition must be English. To make a submission is open for all.
- Submissions must be identified by the metadata of the exposition: Author(s), Title, Research Catalogue (date), https://www.researchcatalogue.net
- Jury: The jury will be appointed by the Executive Board and consists of one member from the Editorial Board of the Journal for Artistic Research, one member among the Research Catalogue (RC) Portal Partners and one member from the SAR Executive Board: Karst de Jong (Barcelona/The Hague), Leena Rouhiainen, chair, (Helsinki) and Michael Schwab (London)
- Address for submissions: email@example.com .
- Prize Award: 500€
- Award Ceremony: 10 th International Conference for Artistic Research 2019, Zurich, March 21-23, 2019